It is a policy of our school to provide required training to the faculty to give them greater awareness about how to achieve better output among the children. The teachers undergo rigorous training for a couple of weeks every summer before the start of the school. Each day, the training is set with a clear objective in different aspects of the teaching learning process..
As a part of teacher training, Grammar Tests, Computer awareness, CBSE pattern awareness and classroom management are taught. Various Activities are covered during the teacher training from 25 May to 08 June 2018 for the academic year 2018-19.
“Vidya Saaket” – stands for fertile land of education. A.K.T. Memorial Vidya Saaket[CBSE] Senior Secondary School is the latest addition to the educative dreams of our founder, the limelight of our institutions, Mr. A.K.T. Mahendran. His fascination for education with a noble cause is completed its 28 years of dedicated service in pursuit of imparting quality education and to invoke the innate creativity of every individual child.
We the A.KTians are witnessing a continuous success throughout our journey, each educational monument is a lasting testimony of dedication, of profound love for learning.
*Learning experiences and motivation.
* Objective based evaluation techniques and preparation of additional material for high achievers
* How to deal with slow learners and high achievers
* How to organize various co-curricular activities
* Objective based teaching and learning process
* Preparation of Lab Manuals in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
* General Pedagogy & Lesson Planning
* Communicative Skill and Class Room Management
* Planning of various science projects for Science Exhibition
* Scholastic and co-scholastic aspects of PA (Periodic assessment)
* Workshop for KG Teachers by Oxford University Press
* Preparation of Verb Forms Tests for various classes
* Preparation of Grammar Tests for various classes
* Ethos of the school
* Observation rating scales
* Computer literacy training for newly inducted teachers
* Subject wise preparation of various projects for various classes